Monday, November 30, 2020

Day 26

 Another dark grey morning, oh how I hate them........DB is breakfasting in bed this week, next week he will be getting up for his breakfast.

Yesterday was another quiet day, after we watched ETTC we went to bed and watched a Vera which finished at 11pm, half an hour reading - lights out.

I was late taking my osteo medication this morning, so a bit of a late start, No cleaner, she has had to go down to Essex on a mission of mercy for a friend, so I will be giving everything a once over starting with the wet room and loo. Load of laundry, but it will go in the dryer. I also need to read the meters and email the info to the power company, I do it every monday, I can keep a check on what we are using. The gas will go up a bit now the heating is on low more or less all the time.

I need to keep an eye on Aldi delivery spots want an order around 9th December.

Shepherds pie with veg tonight. We did not have the sponge puddingd last night, so will have them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment