Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Day 27

A lovely bright sunny morning, but its very brrr...... out, we had a frost overnight. DB will be putting his coat on and going for a walk round the garden.

We are almost out of the original lockdown and about to be plunged into another one, even though numbers are going down. Of course it is the season for big parties, but obviously not this year. I count myself very fortunate that by the time DB came out of hospital he was clear of the infection and I did not get it.

Christmas will be a case of alone at home, not that its much different from an ordinary day for us. I will cook a turkey breast roast which will do us for Christmas day and a cold collation on Boxing day. Hopefully the mobile library will come next week so we will have books to read. I am also going to tape a couple of films to watch as well.

Chiropodist due this morning, our feet are in need of some care right now, my hair also needs a trim if I can get an appointment, not sure if the hairdresser will be able to open as we are in tier 3.

Supper tonight, quiche and salad, we still have the teo sponge puddings to eat, may be tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment