Monday, December 14, 2020

Wots that I see?

We have a bright sunny morning, there has been a forst, our pavement is white. Went out to read the meters, lovely and fresh, such a change from the rain and cold.

Cleaner is here this morning, load in the washer, it will be going in the dryer, there is no breeze, so the washing will not dry. This time next week I will be at Aldi getting our Christmas provisions. I will be going into the shop rather than collecting an order.

We had a relaxed day yesterday, although I did make a start moving stuff round to get the new table in when I have got the legs on.

Tomorrow we are going to collect DB's monitor for his pacemaker and return the old one, that will take up most of the morning. I can nip into the shopping centre and top up the car with fuel as well Tesco's fuel is always cheaper and its on the way.

Hoping to do a bit more moving round this morning, I need to take both machines down, so will get my cleaner to help me do that. The brother is very heavy even with the embroidery unit off. Once the new table is in, all the stuff thats been shoved in odd corners will go under the table.

Supper? no idea although I might just do egg and chips for quickness. We finished the cheese cake last night so will possibly have one of the small christmas puddings between us tonight.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment