Saturday, January 23, 2021

Bad night and its brrrrr

I had a job getting off to sleep last night, needless to say DB was gently snoring away!!

I woke about 6.15, lay dozing till 8am, got up and made tea, finally made it our of bed at 9am when I woke DB up.

Yesterday I went to make a ring of scone, very little SR flour, so ended up with part SR part Plain and 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, they rose ok, but not as much as they usually do. So I have started the next shopping list and have added SR flour x 2. Its most unusual for me to run out. Plenty of bread flour though.

Cleaner coming for coffee this morning, she has got a large block of mature chedder cheese for me when she went to Lidl yesterday.

We will have to be on the ball tomorrow, the freezer is coming, I will know by 8am roughly what time it will arrive.

No plans for today, I have library books to read, the van comes a week on Monday if its still running.

The fabric I ordered has not arrived so I am going to plough on using the poly cotton and hope its ok.....I really need to start making the blocks.

Supper tonight, all day breakfast, I have gammon in the fridge, we are having rice pudding for dessert, I need to find the recipe.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment