Friday, January 1, 2021

welcome to 2021

Another New Year . It is my sincere hope that this year turns out better than 2020 in more ways than one.



Niblet welcoming in the New Year at Nanny and Pappys.

We are getting very bad at getting up, I think we are going to have to start using the alarm clock again.....it was almost 9am this morning before I surfaced. Hopefully I am catching up with some much needed sleep.

Its a very cold day, we still have a bit of snow lying and it appears there is a lot of black ice around, reports of vehicles skidding on the roads. Glad we are warm and cosy inside.

We will be spending a quiet day, but then all our days seem to be quiet....... apart from the odd phone call.

I checked yesterday and our cleaner and also the decorator can come, so I need to sort out storing the furniture and the new carpet, I really hope we can get the carpet fitted, I do not want to have to go moving all the bedroom furniture again.

Supper tonight will be the usual fish and chips, its the one night I do not have to think 'what are we having for supper' there are two raspberry sponges in the fridge so we may well have them. I want to use up the last of the raspberries so will make a jelly.... that will do us three nights.

Tuesday I have a click and collect order from Aldi, I priced up one from Sainsbury and there was £20 difference......no contest, the car needs a decent run so Melton it is, on Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment