Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Repair time

so the plumber has just arrived to sort the toilet. Its a job that has needed to be done for a long while, had any of the previous plumbers done what the chap did yesterday we would not have the problem. I have thought for ages that the problem was in the joint where the loo meets the pipe into the sewer. The floor covering is coming up and I will have to scrub the wooden for at least twice to try and get rid of the smell that has permeated into the wood. Once I am sure the smell has gone and the floor dry I will get the cushion floor replaced and possibly get the decorator to repaint it when he does the bedroom.

I had a problem loading designs onto my machine yesterday, I had to stop halfway through a design, I just hope the machines remembers where it was when it stopped.

Its very cold this morning, DB is going to start washing the flower pots from the garden.

Pork and rice for supper, I have almost half a bottle of milk left so I am going to make another rice pudding, will finish off the crumble at lunch time and we can have the rice pudding tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment