Thursday, September 23, 2021

the forecast was right

We have a sunny but rather windy day. Everything is blowing about outside.

Today was kitchen day, the worst room in the house, so much stuff I simply cannot do without!! It took me almost 2 hours, but it has had what my mother would have called a bottoming. I am now officially shattered. Will have to stir my stumps shortly and sort out supper. Fritatta and salad, I bought smoked sausage so will have some of that as well as some cheese in the frittata. No dessert.

DB still has the headache, I am wondering if he has either slept funny or ricked his neck, it did not keep him awake last night, although we were late putting the light out, so a bit of a slow start this morning.

Sorted out all the meat from the delivery, its all in the freezer. By the time DB got up after his siesta, I had packed away most of the delivered shopping as well. Both freezers are full to bursting......should keep us going for quite a while.

Not good news about gas suppliers going bust, our went down the swanney in February, we were placed with another company and our monthly payment has more than doubled. I am going to go back to sending weekly meter readings. Will not be putting the heat on until well into October, it will be fleece jumpers and thick socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment