Monday, September 6, 2021

The sun is a shining

for a change. yesterday afternoon was quite warm, and it looks as if we are going to have another warm day today.

I have a plan!! I am starting to take the big flowers pots etc to bits and  take cuttings from the other plants before they go in the compost bin. The garden has been lovely this year, now its dying back I can see spaces where I can plant things I have been keeping going in their pots. Now B has his greenhouse I can over winter the cuttings in there, will only have to bring them in if its exceptionally cold.

The lamb was disappointing, very fatty, hardly any decent meat and it took ages to cook, I lined the meat time with foil but it was still a greasy mess, yuk.

Cleaner here this morning, the sitting room and kitchen are not too bad, but the back bedroom is like a tip, I have been emptying wardrobes and putting out stuff for the charity shops. DB had 6 pairs of shoes he never wears in the bottom of his as well as a pair of boots he has worn twice, they along with the Clarkes shoes I have been trying to sell are also destined for the CS.

Supper is what I can get off the lamb that is not solid fat, will make a raspberry jelly for dessert, or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment