Sunday, September 5, 2021

Wots that???

the sun appears to have decided to grace us with its appearance this morning, it is certainly a bit warmer outside.

DB is out in the garden, 'tidying up', I could do with batting on with the same in the house. I am getting more and more irritated each day with mess!! Trouble is that some of it is of sentimental value, if I am going to part with some of that I need to gird my loins!!

Edwin has a full set of Rebus books in the bookcase, I have asked him to sort the bookcase out, which so far has met with a deaf ear. If he is not careful I will tackle it myself and he will find them missing. I have a set of the quilting story books. I have read them several times, they really need a shelf to themselves or find a new home. I also need to tackle the wardrobes in our bedroom and the sewing room. Having thoughts about quilting as well. I have a lot of those books in the back bedroom. I think most of them will have to go.

Supper is prepped, just have to cook it, roast shoulder of lamb, the last of the bread and butter pudding tp follow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment