Friday, October 1, 2021

Is that sun I see??

Yes it is. We did have rain over night, but it is sunny now. I have laundry in the washer, hope to get it dry outside.

I had a funny message yesterday from DD1 saying they were safe? Turns out they are on Crete, the island that had an earthquake recently. I did not know they were away!! Its not the first time there has been an earthquake whilst they were away. I cannot remember where they were but there was a massive earth quake SIL cut his feet on the glass from the window when he got out of bed. They sent us a picture of their room, half of it was missing!! Very close shave there!!

I have changed my mind about the number of snowflake sets, I found a really nice FSL doily yesterday so have down loaded the design my neighbours DIL loves anything like that.

Gardener due this afternoon, plenty for him to do, I have two clematis being delivered this morning for the new arch, so they can go in along with one I have grown from a cutting. There is weeding and cutting back to do as well.

Fish,chips and peas for supper, I have some rice pudding left so that dessert sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment