Saturday, August 6, 2022

Its to be hot today

so DB and the forecasters tell me, so I need to cook tomorrows pork before it gets too hot. I will slice it tomorrow when its cold.

Hospital trip went ok, we were home by 10am.

The gardener was here so some time spent in the garden. I have now made 2 successful book covers, another one half done on the machine. I stitched out the shape on the stabilizer and measured it allowing 3/4" all round, its worked well. Used a thinner batting which is better as well. Once the 6 are done I can sort out a table runner. Need to do two of them.

DB tells me we are due 10 hours of sunshine today, at the present its nice and cool, its to get progressively hotter over the next 6 days.......

Not sure whats for supper tonight, will sort something out later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment