Monday, December 7, 2020

First Snow, now fog

The overnight frost had lifted by the time we got up, only to be replaced by fog. A very slow journey into Melton.

I had a disaster, the photo frame I bought was the wrong size, so I ventured into Wilkinson and changed it, unlocking the car it fell out of my hands and the glass broke, the air was purple. I will have to get a piece of glass to replace it.

Driving out of the car park I saw Little Miss's mum and dad, so stopped to have a quick word before driving on to Aldi. Had to wait a few minutes for the chap to some out, a couple of things were not available, but no problem, they were extra's any way.

The journey home was a little better, my cleaner helped to carry the bags in and DB and I put the stuff away. So the freezer and fridge are looking a bit fuller thank you.

We sat up late last night watching the snooker, so both a bit weary this morning. 

I need to spend at least 2 days in the sewing room, two book pillows to be made, Christmas is looming on the horizon, but not today.

Soup and toast for lunch. DB requested egg, chips and baked beans tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment