Tuesday, December 29, 2020

So......

We have snow, it had started snowing in the early hours and has snowed on and off since then. It stopped briefly but has started again and its settling even on the wet roads. Supermarkets have canceled deliveries, so some people are not going to get their groceries. Good job I have an emergency stock. I am not planning another shop until Jan 7th.

Yesterday was another quiet day spent mostly reading, I still have not done the ironing.......I just do not seem to be able to work up the energy. 

A very bad night, it was late when the light went out and I just could not get off to sleep, when DB got up at 8.45 I was spark out, so he brought my breakfast through.

Ordered a new pot for the PKP, my cleaner has asked if she can have it, should be here by Thursday. I guess I will have to teach her how to use it

Have spag bol sauce cooking for supper tonight, all the Christmas food except the mince pies and stollen has gone. We will have a mince pie for dessert tonight. There is cheese to use up so lunch will be cheese and biscuits and fresh fruit.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment