Monday, January 18, 2021

Brrr

Its cold again, I woke up cold in the night so pulled the quilt up. As usual I had to sit up for an hour after I took the osteo medication, winkled DB out of bed just after 8am.

Its a brightish morning, we are forecast some sun, but its still at freezing point, so glad I do not have to go out.

Bed linen in the washer, it will go in the dryer. It will never dry outside. I need to sort out the linen to make up the bed, the cleaner helps me put the duvet cover on, I struggle to do it on my own.

I went on line last night to order the freezer and its out of stock!! I am cross with myself for not ordering it before......I have tried several other places and its the same all over.....I chose that one because it was bigger than the other one, but quite a bit cheaper, now I have to start the search again and find something that fits the bill.

Last night supper was delicious, I did make the chocolate dessery, will have to think of something else for tonight.

So tonights supper is egg and wedges, expect DB will want beans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment