Wednesday, January 20, 2021

It continues

 The rain did clear for a while yesterday, but started again last night, its very dark and grey this morning.

No way can I get to Long Clawson without a 10 mile detour, so I am going to post the scripts, a quick trip to the PO.

I did manage to order a new freezer, its an upright which cost me a lot more than the one I wanted, its coming on Sunday, so DB will be hassling the electrician, the work needs doing NOW!!! He will have to wait for his cash.......

No plans for the day, every day is much the same as the previous one, not much change. We did have a bit of a shock yesterday DB's son has moved to Milton Keynes to live with his girlfriend, did not bother to tell his dad, which stinks, I found out through a facebook message he had posted which popped up. I am very cross. This is not the first time that he has done something without telling his dad. Last time it ended up with us moving. That will not happen this time, but feelings have been hurt. As usual I have to pick up the pieces.

We had asked him before if he was going to move and he said not, he did not want to leave his 4 older children, he never married his then partner. The MK girl friend had a baby, it seems that he is quite happy to dump his Leicester family now.

We are on the last eat it up from the freezer and cupboards. I have an order coming from Morrison tomorrow. I am hoping to start batch cooking to get some basic meals in the freezer so if I do not want to cook I can just get one out of the freezer and use the Ninja to steam the veg. I will get fresh fruit and veg as I need it.

So tonights supper is chicken pasta in cream sauce...... need to put my thinking cap on for a dessert. I do have a cooking apple....hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment