Sunday, January 3, 2021

Snow?

It started to snow late yesterday afternoon quite heavily, it did settle but by this morning it had gone, just a bit at the bottom of the windscreen on our neighbours car. Mind you its still brrrrrrr, just poked my nose outside!!

I need to get my brain into a mindset to do Niblets new quilt if he is to have it for his birthday in March, Still undecided re design.....have some fabric, but so undecided.......

We had a very heated exchange of words yesterday....... DB was rather quiet afterwards,  I know nothing will change it never does!!

Cleaner is here tomorrow, she is having a cookery lesson on how to use an electric steamer.....could be interesting!!

Usual Sunday breakfast, I have prepped the veg for tonight's roast pork and stuffing, mixed berry cheese cake for dessert.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment