Thursday, January 14, 2021

Yes!!

 I have had my jab!! it was the pfizer one, so thats ok, 12 weeks to the next one. I have a bit of a sore arm this morning, but thats only to be expected. There was a stouchy at the door when I went to go in, an old gentleman was refusing to wear a face mask, he was very unpleasant to the staff on the door and what I presumed to be his daughter and SIL. Eventually he went home, the staff, despite, or may be because of his bad language, refused to let him in. He was causing a traffic jam. My jab went ok and after 15 minutes I was free to go.

I decided to go to the Simply Food M & S store at the local garage, to my dismay they refused to take the gift card my daughter sent us for Christmas...... I was not happy, I was told it was a petrol station not an M & S store.......So why did they have an M & S shop on the site???? I put the basket down and walked. Yes I could have used my debit card, but refused to, it plainly said on the boarding out side the shop M & S Simply food. Our nearest M & S store is 28 miles away. With the Over zealous police around there is no way I could go there until after the lockdown is lifted, apart from which, I hate the shopping centre when the store is. I now have a gift card I cannot use.

Its a grey morning, thankfully we do not have any snow, it has stopped short of us, we have rain instead... uggg...

I need to get on with the third block centre once I have done the potatoes for tonight supper and made a raspberry jelly.

So beef burgers, mash and beans tonight with raspberry jelly for dessert.



Todays effort, its needs a good press. thats 3 done 3 more to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment