Friday, September 3, 2021

I am so fed up

with the awful grey days, its September not December, we need sun!!

I am still not 100%, so taking life a bit steady, this morning we are emptying the two freezers and doing a stock take, I want to designate baskets for things like fish, meat etc so I do not have to have a mad fling about to find what I want. DB will be in charge of the stock list, I need to leave the shoulder of lamb out to defrost for Sunday, I will marinade it in red wine once its thawed out.

I need to get up strength to sort out the two metal wardrobes so I can loose the wardrobe in our bedroom, we can then turn the bed round. I struggling to find a date when we can have the decorator in to do the walls etc and a new carpet.......I need to get my organizing head on for a bit.

My sewing room is a bit of a mess still, I need to find some strong bags to pack a load for the charity shop and also sort out the hangers, there are one or two wooden ones I want to keep and skirt hangers to hang skirts rather than how I have them at the moment.

Fish and chips tonight, no dessert, we just have fresh fruit about 7.30pm. I do plan to make a jelly with raspberries in at the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment