Monday, September 27, 2021

Its raining!!!

We also have high winds which is pushing the rain sideways, we do need rain badly, the soil id dry up to 4 inches down.

Pork was lovely last night done in the ninja for 10 minutes each side....I had also made an apple and blackberry crumble, it was a large one so will do us at least 3 suppers.

Laundry in, it will go in the dryer, no way is it going to dry outside. I have 2 loads to do.

We are officially out of isolation today, so I will be able to go over to my neighbour and have a chat, her daughter is still there goes back to Spain a week today. She too is fine which is a relief.

No gardening for DB, he may continue to clear up the shed. M cleaned my car last night and also checked the tyres, they are off to greece next Saturday for a week, they get back as hopefully we go.DB is panicking about fuel. I sincerely hope it has been sorted out by the time we are ready to go.

No cleaning, just the GTec to put over the carpets, I did the wet room and toilet when I got up. 

I managed to get all the sashing on the quilt yesterday I have to lay it out on the floor and measure the middle to cut the 2 side borders and get them on, then its the top and bottom and its finished, will trim it up and phone the lady who does the long arm quilting, could take it for her to do whilst we are away if she has not got anything else on the go.

Egg and chips tonight, I made an apple and blackberry crumble yesterday will do us for a couple more suppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment