Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunny Sunday?

We still have not had rain, the garden is suffering, so I guess we will be out with the hose later.

It is just a week till we go away, so I need to get myself together and pack the cases etc.

Yesterday I did a job I had asked DB to do. Sorted through the bookcase, I now have some empty shelves and a large box of books. Its too heavy to carry so will be putting them into 2 bags.

DB is at Evergreens tomorrow, so I will drop the stuff off at the charity shop and then go on to see DD2 have not seen her since my birthday.

SS phoned his dad yesterday, he has sold two of his houses, he needs to sell a couple more, he wants to buy a new build without a mortgage. DB spoke to him about the baby. SS is also bothered that she is not reaching milestones, he had spoken with the health visitor, she seems to think she is a late developer. I do not agree....a child not walking at 2 is not a late developer, however she has been referred to the hospital. So we wait and see.

Nothing planned except to cook supper, I had some sliced beef in the freezer, so will have that with veggies. We finished off the rice pudding last night, so no dessert tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment