Sunday, August 21, 2022

A late start

We were drinking tea at midnight, so no early to sleep for us. I think it was after 1.30am before I put the light out. So a slow start to the day, normal Sunday brekkie except we seem to have started drinking tea rather than coffee at breakfast.

Sun was blasting out but it seems to have clouded over. DB has gone out to the greenhouse.

Yesterday was a disaster day sewing. So far I have tried about 4 times to do the celtic table mat in a larger size.........on each one it has been a disaster......waste of time, fuel, energy, fabric, thread and satbilizer, good job the fabric was in the stash. I will have one more go, if it goes wrong again that will be the last. I laso had to buy some 'T' pins to hold the stabilizer agains the frame, I seem to have lost 2, so will have to go through the waste bin and see if I have left them in any of the fabric.......

Supper tonight, the last of the pork joint with veggies, will make a crumble for dessert, have apples and black berries to use up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment