Monday, August 29, 2022

Bank holiday

It has been a reasonable weekend weather wise, every one who went away will be travelling home today, one of the reasons why we take our holidays out of season.

Towels dried yesterday, a coloured wash in this morning, cleaner is not in till tomorrow so no sheets etc till then.

DB has just gone out to put some moss killer on the front grass, then I suspect he will be in the greenouse, we are still picking tomatoes, we are now onto the plum tomatoes.

I made a loaf yesterday, have not made bread for a while, have flour to use up and I also need to buy in some bread flour for the winter.

Need a quick trip to the Drs. to put in our scripts so we get medication next Tuesday. I am getting low.

Having a rest from the runners, I have had to send for more fabric for the larges runner, I have to say its quite wasteful on fabricand stabilizer. Yesterday I sat and sewed bits of stabilizer together, I also patched one piece. I have to make sure all the joins are on the top so I can be sure they do not get pushed up by the embroidery foot as its sewing. I will cut out the stabilizer so once the fabric comes I can get straight on.

Supper tonight is chicken, will do a salad with it. I used up half a bag of raspberries in jelly, so that will do us a couple more nights for dessert. On Saturday I got a container of rice pudding out of the freezer to use it up, a drop more milk and it was fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment