Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunny, but cool

Usual late Sunday, DB out in the garden, towel load in the washer ..... its 3 load week this week. Cleaner not here till Tuesday so coloureds tomorrow and sheets on Tuesday.

I have finished the second to last runner, have two of them to clean off  the stabilizer with water and a cotton bud (Q tip). I plan to start the  next one on Wednesday. Having a bit of a break. I need to sort out the design for a tray cloth, have the border, but need to do the placement of the centre design...... watch this space. Its a chance to use the camera to place the design.

Supper tonight is roast chicken crown, I will cook it in the 15 - 1 uding steam roast, and the probe, the chicken stays nice and moist. Last time I cooked it on the trivet thins time I am going to try cooking it in the metal container on the trivet. It does not take long to cook, whilst the chicken is resting I can roast the potato's. cabbage and carrots in the steamer at the same time, soon done. We will have ice cream for dessert although I might do rapsberries in jelly, I have loads of them in the freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment