Friday, August 12, 2022

Its getting hotter

31c is the expected temperture today and for the next 2 days, it is supposed to get cooler on Sunday.

I went in to town at 8am to do the shopping was back home by 9.20 and everything is put away. I bought a 5 litre bottle of still water, just in case we  loose our water. I have a bag of ice cubes in the freezer, I refill the ice trays each time I empty them, great for cold drinks.

I finish the small runner yesterday, I have to clean it off, then I will put a photo up. It looks ok, but not sure about doing another one. I think I may make some more tree ornaments unless I come up with sometning else. The runners are heavy on thread, almost 3/4 of a 1000m bobbin used.

Supper tonight is fish and chips as usual. Need to sort out a dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment